Foreclosures And Auctions
Who uses mailing lists of Illinois Foreclosure Leads?
- Mortgage companies use Illinois Foreclosure Leads to help older homeowners in foreclosure by giving them a reverse mortgage. Reverse mortgages have certain age and equity requirements. A reverse mortgage would could help the homeowner in foreclosure by letting them borrow a portion of equity in their home to help pay off their debt.
- Mortgage companies use Illinois Foreclosure Leads in order to target VA loans for refinancing.
- Realtors and Real Estate Brokers use Illinois Foreclosure Leads in order to assist the homeowner by listing their house for sale, or for short sale, so the homeowner may avoid a foreclosure auction.
- Realtors and Real Estate Brokers use Illinois Foreclosure Leads in order to obtain REO listings from banks that have foreclosure real estate inventory, and need to list them for sale.
- Real Estate Investors use Illinois Foreclosure Leads to target newly filed foreclosures, in order to purchase the property from the homeowner, if the homeowner decides to sell their home.
- Real Estate Investors use Illinois Foreclosure Leads to see which properties are going to foreclosure auction, so they may see if there are any possible real estate investments.
- Real Estate Investors use Illinois Foreclosure Leads in order to obtain REO listings from banks, so they may possibly purchase the foreclosed properties at a discount for rehab and rental, or resale.
- Attorneys and Lawyers use Illinois Foreclosure Leads in order to solicit business so they may meet with the homeowner and advise them of their legal options in order to stop their foreclosure auction. Attorneys also use Illinois Foreclosure Leads in order to solicit homeowners for loan modifications (loan mods) so the homeowner may keep their home and repay their debt.
- Bankruptcy Attorneys and Lawyers use Illinois Foreclosure Leads in order to advise the homeowner in foreclosure of Chapter 7 Bankruptcy or Chapter 13 Bankruptcy options available to them.
What criteria can I use to search for Illinois Foreclosure Leads?
- Input Date of Record
- Illinois Foreclosure Date of Sale (Foreclosure Auction Date)
- Illinois Foreclosure Case Number
- Illinois Foreclosure Aldermanic District
- Type of Illinois Foreclosure (Newly Filed Foreclosure or Auction)
- Illinois Foreclosure Property Type
- Illinois Foreclosure Defendant Last Name
- Illinois Foreclosure Defendant Address
- Illinois Foreclosure Defendant City
- Illinois Foreclosure Defendant Zip Code
- Illinois Property Identification Number (Parcel Number, PIN or Pin Number)
- Original Mortgage Date
- Original Mortgage Type (Conventional, FHA, ARM, VA, Land Contract)
- Phone Numbers or No Phone Numbers
- Matching Real Estate Records
- Census Tract
- Bankruptcy – Exclude or Keep
- Illinois Foreclosure Complaint Amount (Judgment Amount)
- Do-Not-Call Leads Only or Excluded
- Census Age
- Census Income
- Chicago Communities (Cook County database only)
- Chicago Neighborhoods (Cook County database only)
- Illinois Foreclosure Sale Status (Continued, Rescheduled, 3rd party, Pre-REO, REO Bank Owned, REO Sold, Private Sale, Cancelled)
- Illinois Foreclosure Plaintiff Name (Name of Lender)
- Illinois Foreclosure Plaintiff Law Firm Name