Newly Filed And Previously Filed State And Federal Tax Liens
Who uses mailing lists of Illinois Tax Lien Leads?
- Mortgage Companies, Private Investing Firms, and other lending institutions use Illinois Tax Lien Leads so they may solicit the homeowner for refinancing options to pay the back taxes.
- Financial planners target Illinois Tax Lien Leads for giving advice to those in financial trouble.
- Debt consolidation and credit companies target Illinois Tax Lien Leads for helping those in financial trouble.
- Real estate investors use Illinois Tax Lien Leads for purchasing the tax lien certificates from the county and obtaining a lien against the property. The lien acquires interest, and if the property owner does not pay back their taxes plus interest by the state-defined time limit, then the tax lien purchaser has the right to file for possession of the property.
What criteria can I use to search for Illinois Tax Liens?
- Input Date of Record
- Type of Illinois Tax Lien
- Classification of Illinois Tax Lien (941 or 1040)
- Illinois Tax Lien Phone Numbers Only
- Illinois Tax Lien City
- Illinois Tax Lien Zip Code
- Do-Not-Call Leads Only or Excluded
- Census Age
- Illinois Tax Lien Amount of Lien
- Illinois Tax Lien Company Name
- Illinois Tax Lien Last Name