The Chamber of Commerce Marketing Program Increase your Chamber's Membership with Business and Homeowner Mailing Lists
The Chamber of Commerce Public Record Marketing Program is great for:
How It Works:
- Sending welcome packets and welcome letters to all new homeowners in your market area,
encouraging patronage amongst your Chamber Business Members
- Sending letters to newly created Businesses in your area, encouraging the benefits of Chamber Membership
Request a Demo for your Chamber here
- Visit www.public-record.com and log into your account
- Visit your County's database for all new (and past) Business Licenses, Incorporations, and Homeowners
- Select the criteria that you want to target prospects by.
- Easily download data into Excel spreadsheets, right from the Website
- OR create a direct mail campaign with letters, envelopes, and labels, right from the Website!
FAQ about the Chamber Marketing Program
New Businesses Lists Available:
Lists include work-from-home's, DBA's (Doing Business As), and Incorporations
New Homeowners Lists Available:
- Cook County Business Lists
- DeKalb County Business Lists
- DuPage County Business Lists
- Kane County Business Lists
- Kendall County Business Lists
- Lake County Business Lists
- McHenry County Business Lists
- Will County Business Lists
Includes all new movers and many years worth of back data
- Cook County Homeowner Lists
- DeKalb County Homeowner Lists
- DuPage County Homeowner Lists
- Kane County Homeowner Lists
- Kendall County Homeowner Lists
- Lake County Homeowner Lists
- McHenry County Homeowner Lists
- Will County Homeowner Lists
I already get homeowner data from the city through water bill records.
We have a member that does the same thing that you do.
- We hear this often from Chambers. Our online program for Chambers allows you to be in control of your marketing, instead of waiting on lists from someone else. We also upload new homeowners every week, so you are getting the most current data that is available. Most importantly, our system lets you target prospects by the criteria you are interested in, instead of just taking what you get from the City or another source. Also, you do not have to re-type any data from us. Data is quickly downloaded, stored on your computer, and ready to mail.
How much time will it take me to do marketing each week through your Chamber Marketing Program?
- Most Chambers we work with have Business Members who either do marketing, organize mailings, or sell marketing lists. However, it's rare that two businesses do exactly the same thing, or provide the same type of data. Furthermore, competition is encouraged in an open marketplace. The Chambers that have worked with us for many years have done so because our program has provided them a simple, quick solution to sending our marketing that gets results. I recommend you do a Free Demo with us so you may compare marketing sources.
Why should we partner with Record Information Services?
- In as little as ten minutes, you can download a targeted list, and be ready to mail. The great thing about our program is that it's online, so you can do this from your home, or at the office.
Request a Demo for your Chamber here
- Record Information Services has been providing Chicagoland companies with marketing data for over 17 years. Our data is current, accurate, and easy- to-download and use. We are trusted to provide data to The Chicago Tribune, The Sun Times, The Daily Herald, Northwest News Group, Crain's Chicago Business, The Cook County Assessor's Office, and many other media outlets, government organizations, libraries, and small and large businesses. We provide 100% customer service and support. You will find no other company as concerned for your success as Record Information Services!
Request a Demo
for your Chamber here
Or Call (630) 557-1000,
(Demos are done over
the phone and take
approximately 15 minutes).
Algonquin / Lake In The Hills
Chamber of Commerce
Batavia Chamber of Commerce
DeKalb Chamber of Commerce
Geneva Chamber of Commerce
Genoa Area Chamber of Commerce
The Hampshire Chamber of Commerce
Hinsdale Chamber of Commerce
Oswego Chamber of Commerce
St. Charles Chamber of Commerce
Sugar Grove Chamber of Commerce
Wheaton Chamber of Commerce